Our MBA programme is committed to fostering a dynamic learning environment that stimulates and rewards whole-person, broad-based education for business students. We value discovery of knowledge, professional ability, human integrity and social responsibility. Our aim is to make a difference in the lives of our students, in our College, in our community, and in the world.
- To cultivate students’ academic curiosity and the critical success factors needed for their professional, moral, and social development within the world of business.
- To inculcate a commitment to quality and professionalism throughout the School of Business
- To promote scientific and applied research initiatives to inspire the scholarly pursuit and dissemination of advanced business knowledge.
- To foster collegialities through a democratic governance structure that allows broad-based participation and close bonds among those who learn, teach, and work in the School of Business.
- To develop an understanding of the management concepts and techniques and their applications in the day-to day running of a business;
- To improve understanding of the key components of the firm and the dynamics of the modern international business environment;
- To enhance critical awareness regarding the challenges faced by both national and international business organizations;
- To understand the obstacles and opportunities that arise when competing on the local and international scene;
- To recognise, evaluate and develop business tactics and strategies in the changing business environment;
- To encourage students to develop analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and research skills.
- To develop decision-making skills and to ensure a balance between the acquisition of conceptual and practical knowledge.
- To develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the chosen area of MBA specialization.