Objectives of College Research & Development Cell
1. To create awareness on research among Faculty.
2. To identify thrust areas of research
3. To advise, encourage, review and monitor the progress of research & development in the institute along with consultancy.
4. To provide research related information like Ph.D. notifications, workshops, conferences, research funding sources, deadlines for application etc.
5. To review and monitor academic research (Ph. D. works etc.)
6. To provide guidelines to publish papers in journals and conferences
7. To recommend to management and arrange for internal funding and adequate infrastructure support.
8. To scrutinize minor/major research project proposals for forwarding to sponsored funding bodies like UGC, DST and DRDO etc.
9. To advise and encourage departments to organize seminars/ workshops/ conferences.
10. To help establish technology incubation centers and research centers.
11. To encourage researchers to patent their research outcomes and to solve societal problems.